GTP’s (Gate3 Technology Partners) approach widely differs from the standard Managed Services Providers, as we believe there is an aspect of the traditional MSP business model that conflicts with the best interest of their customers. Instead of focusing on sales strategies, turnover management, referral fees and lowering utilization, our business model focuses on building a true partnership with our customers based on the following principles:
- Availability. Continuous remote availability as needed.
- Education. Document back-end infrastructure to ensure suitable knowledge transfer to future resources, as well as front-end process to ensure new system users can be onboarded promptly and efficiently.
- IT Ownership. Certify all systems are documented and organized properly to ensure our customers not only have full ownership but also have a clear picture of all IT systems.
- Accountability. Assume full responsibility for all Technology matters regarding our customer’s infrastructure.
- Communication. Provide a single communication channel for all entities to ensure minimum involvement of non-IT resources as possible.
- Cost Consolidation. Eliminate expenses incurred by additional consultants and/or 3rd party services